SUMMERHILL COTTAGE & CABIN RENTALS
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
SUMMERHILL COTTAGE & CABIN RENTALS RULES AND REGULATIONS YOUR SECURITY / DAMAGE DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED:
1) To reserve your Cottage/Cabin
2) Damage to Cottage/Cabin contents or property
3) For unpaid fees, any additional guests, or cars that were not registered
THIS DEPOSIT WILL BE RETURNED TO YOUR ORGANIZER BY DIRECT DEPOSIT ONLY, PROVIDED EVERYTHING MEETS APPROVAL.
CHECK IN TIME:
Check-in time is 4 pm or later. Check-out time is 10 am, unless otherwise stated.
- Visitors will be required to purchase a wristband and parking pass. (This is at Managements discretion).
- A wrist band policy is in effect. Guests found without a wristband or found with a tampered wristband will be immediately evicted.
- Parking is for registered guests ONLY all Parking Passes must be visibly displayed. Cars without Parking Passes will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- A Housekeeping Fee will apply, should the Cottage/Cabin not be left in the condition it was found in. A daily Yard Fee will also apply for any garbage left on the grounds.
- Fire Extinguishers and Smoke Detectors are there for your safety. Should they be tampered with, a fee will be deducted from your deposit and may result in an immediate eviction.
- No Pets allowed
- No camp fires allowed.
- Under age drinking or illegal drugs will not be tolerated.
- No Smoking/Vaping inside the Cottage/Cabin, a fee will be deducted from your deposit. Guest(s) found on the roof(s) will be immediately evicted from the property.
- Any act of vandalism will result in an immediate eviction.
- Occupants who do not co-operate with the above restrictions will be asked to leave the Cottage Court.
- Evicted guests will not receive a refund, under any circumstances.
- This is private property, management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. Management and Security also reserve the right to check Cottages and Cabins at anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: NO GLASS BOTTLES, CANS ONLY PLEASE